Yamaha FZ-07 & MT-07 (13-18) Razor Tip Full Exhaust System
- Calculated at Checkout
Toce Performance 2013-2017 Yamaha FZ-07 Full Exhaust System
- All necessary mounting hardware
- Mandrel bent stainless steel mid-pipe and header (optional black available)
- Toce Razor Tip Single canister design
- Constructed of hi-temp black powder coated aluminum
- 2" stainless steel baffle
- TOCE's unique Logo
- Bolt-in Decibel killer optional with purchase
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Couldn’t be happier with this exhaust. I received it through the mail quickly and the installation was a breeze. The new exhaust profile is sleek and the sound is incredible. Like a screaming panther when you goose it. Thanks Toce! If you are on the fence about this exhaust I strongly urge you to take the plunge. You will not be disappointed!!
Although pricey, would definitely recommend. Very easy install, quick delivery, and sounds amazing! It’s also made in the USA!
I've had this exhaust for a week and absolutely love it. I got the powder coated exhaust and it looks awesome with my Fz-07. It blends right into the engine and looks good with the bike. Easy to install besides it was pretty difficult to get it to fit on right with the CO2 plug. Got it to fit eventually. It was a lot louder than I thought it was going to be. It sounds beasty though. Feels like I'm riding a completely different bike.
This thing is LOUD, in the best way possible. Got it installed in about an hour plus some time to get fitment of brake and swing arm. A few tips:
1. Flip around the rubber mount bracket that the muffler mounts to for clearance of the swing arm
2. If available, use a grinding wheel to round the back edge of the rear brake lever, because even when adjusted to its max, it's still within .5-1mm from the exhaust
Other then that, install was a breeze!
I purchased this exhaust because of the dual tip, and the sound is great, installation was a breeze