Toce Power Pack - Suzuki GSX-R750 (11-18) Razor Tip Full Exhaust and ECU Reflash
- Calculated at Checkout
The Toce Performance Suzuki GSXR750 Power Packs are the best way to upgrade your exhaust system and remap your bike all while saving some cash.
- Featuring a Mandrel Bent Multi-Piece Stainless Steel Header Assembly
- Toce's Signature GP Razor Tip Canister Assembly which is constructed of Lightweight T6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum with a Stainless Steel Baffle and optional dB Killer Assembly.
- Wrapped in a Limited Lifetime Warrantied Hi-Temp Black Powder Coat
- All handcrafted in The United States.
Paired together with adjustments on an Unrestricted ECU, made for a base line of of 124.4 horsepower @12,090rpm to an increase of 138.4 horsepower @13,180rpm w/ECU Remapping:
- IAP Fuel Maps
- TPS Fuel Maps
- Ignition Timing Maps
- Ignition Dwell Map/s
- Secondary Throttle Plate (STP) Opening Maps
- Fuel Trim Maps
- Acceleration Enrichment
- Injector Balance Map/s
- Adjustments to Ram Air Compensation Maps
- Adjust RPM Limiter (Upon Request)
- Adjust Fan Temperature
- Disable Top Speed Limiter
- Disable Deceleration Fuel Cut
- Disable Stock O2 Sensor (By Default)
- Disable PAIR Valve / AIS
- Disable Coil FI
- Disable Exhaust Valve
- Disable Idle Solenoid Control (ISC) (Upon Request)
Toce Razor Tip Full Exhaust System does replace complete factory exhaust, also requires minor trimming of fairing for canister assembly.
Upon purchasing the Powerpack, You will receive an Email (from email@example.com) with the ECU Reflash Q&A and Release.
Please print and sign the release and follow the instructions for mailing in your ECU.
Flashes will not be completed unless the release is signed and sent to us with your computer.
Flashes are completed the same day they're processed, and will be shipped back with your exhaust system.
Delivery confirmation and a Direct Signature is required on all Power Packs, absolutely no questions asked.
Carriers will not leave packages in your garage, back steps, or anywhere without a signature!
This Toce Powerpack is applicable for the Suzuki GSXR1000RR - 2017, 2018
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love this product. I didnt even need an mechanic to install. Took less than a day and was up and running. The sound is awesome and looks great. I can feel the power instantly and the longer gears. I would recommend this for anyone who is hesitant on buying.