Toce Power Pack - Yamaha R1 (09-14) T-Slash 3/4 Cat Delete System and ECU Reflash
- Calculated at Checkout
The Toce Performance Yamaha R1 Power Packs are the best way to upgrade your exhaust system and remap your bike all while saving some cash.
- Featuring Mandrel Bent Glass Beaded (Matte Finished) Stainless Steel "Cat-Delete" Y-Pipe & Midpipes
- Toce's Signature T-Slash Four Canister Design which is constructed of Lightweight T6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum with Stainless Steel Baffles.
- Wrapped in a Limited Lifetime Warrantied Hi-Temp Black Powder Coat,
- All handcrafted in The United States.
Paired together with adjustments on a '14 R1 Unrestricted ECU, made for a base line and increase of 156.7 horsepower (116.9 kW) @ 10,160 rpm - 174.0 horsepower 12,230 rpm on our Dyno with modifications and features of the following:
- IAP Fuel Maps
- TPS Fuel Maps
- Ignition Timing Maps
- Ignition Dwell Map/s
- Electronic Throttle Valve (ETV) Maps
- Electronic Throttle Valve Deceleration Maps
- Coolant Temp Idle Compensation
- Acceleration Enrichment
- Injector Balance Map/s
- Injector Timing Map/s
- Adjust RPM Limiter (Upon Request)
- Adjust Fan Temperature
- Disable Top Speed Limiter
- Disable Stock O2 Sensor (By Default)
- Disable PAIR Valve / AIS
- Disable Tip Over Sensor (TOS) (By Default)
- YCCI Opening / Closing
- Default to A Mode
Upon purchasing the Powerpack, You will receive an Email (from firstname.lastname@example.org) with the ECU Reflash Q&A and Release. Please print and sign the release and follow the instructions for mailing in your ECU.
Flashes will not be completed unless the release is signed and sent to us with your computer.
Flashes are completed the same day they're processed, and will be shipped back with your exhaust system.
Delivery confirmation and a Direct Signature is required on all Power Packs, absolutely no questions asked.
Carriers will not leave packages in your garage, back steps, or anywhere without a signature!
This Toce Powerpack is applicable for the Yamaha YZF-R1 - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014