Suzuki GSXR1000 (17-18) Razor Tip Full Exhaust System
- Built to Order: 3 to 5 Days Lead Time
- Calculated at Checkout
Toce Performance Suzuki GSXR1000R (2017-2018) Razor Tip Full Exhaust
- Light weight Razor Tip Canister is constructed of ultra hi-temp black powder coated aluminum
- High Performance Free Flowing Stainless Steel Header & Midpipe Assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware and servo stop
- Hand Crafted in the USA
- And as always.. TOCE's unique Logo
TOCE POWER PACK BUNDLE!
SAVE $225 ADDING THE ECU FLASH!!
- ECU Flashing Service - Mail In ECU Flashing Tuned and unrestricted by Toce Performance Tuners!
- No Need for Additional Tunes! - Read More About Flashing Here
Base Line - 163.7 horsepower @10,860rpm
After Tune -194.8 horsepower @12,680rpm
Dyno tuned with modifications and features of the following:
- IAP Fuel Maps
- TPS Fuel Maps
- Ignition Timing Maps
- Ignition Dwell Map/s
- Electronic Throttle Valve (STP) Maps
- Injector Balance Map/s
- Adjust RPM Limiter (Upon Request)
- Adjust Fan Temperature
- Disable Top Speed Limiter
- Disable Stock O2 Sensor (By Default)
- Disable PAIR Valve / AIS
- Disable Evap / Purge Valve
System is a complete replacement of Factory Components including the catalytic converter.
ECU Flashing is a MAIL IN Service. Meaning you remove and ship us your ecu, and our tuners reprogram the unit.
Read More About ECU Flashes Here.
Upon purchasing the Power Pack, You will receive an Email (from email@example.com) with the ECU Reflash Release.
Please print and sign the release with all the information on your bike filled out and follow the instructions for mailing in your ECU.
Flashes will not be completed unless the release is signed and sent to us with your computer.
Flashes are completed the same day they're processed, and will be shipped back with your exhaust system.
Delivery confirmation and a Direct Signature is required on all Power Packs, absolutely no questions asked.
Carriers will not leave packages in your garage, back steps, or anywhere without a signature!
The Bundle is available and applicable for the Suzuki GSX-R1000R - 2017, 2018
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I think it's fit well with black r1000(most natural). Though with DBkiller the sound is very satisfying. My choice was good.