Honda CBR600RR (07-17) De-Cat Eliminator Link Pipe
- Calculated at Checkout
Toce Performance Honda CBR600RR (07-17) De-cat Eliminator Race Pipe
Works with the Toce T-Slash Slip-On System
- Mandrel bent polished stainless steel link pipe (optional black available)
- Constructed of hi-temp black powder coated aluminum (optional coating)
- Decreases heat temps up to 20%!
- Retains factory Exhaust Up Valve to keep low end torque
- Works perfect with Toce Slip-On T-Slash Exhaust
- Increases 3 to 4 HP with bolton, and up to 10-15% more with Toce ECU Flash Available Here
- Comes with M18 Bung for Widebands, M12 Reducer included
Please note this is only offered in Black Powder Coat or Satin Finish, no longer in polished finish.
This requires cutting of the factory exhaust system to remove the catalytic converter!
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very easy to install. Would be nice to have a better idea of where to cut the cat off but overall very easy! Bike sounds very nice now too!